Here is the list of previous and forthcoming speaking engagement by invitation.
- 2022 Keynote speaker, 10th Conference on Computation, Communication, Aesthetics & X, Coimbra, Portugal and online
- 26-27, Nov 2021, Creative Coding symposium together with Creative Coding Utrecht (CCU), Werkgebouw Het Veem in Amsterdam.
- Aesthetic Programming, Technologies in Practice, IT University of Copenhagen (w/ Geoff Cox)
- (Still) Working with net.art generator, as part of The Work of Art Without Original, LIMA, The Netherlands
- Digital Arts: Digital Power – Intersectional Resistance, Advocacy, and Activism in International Feminist Techno-Decolonial Art (w/ Helen Pritchard), SIGGRAPH 2021
- “ Liveness across networked infrastructures“, Packaging Across Networks.
- “ Aesthetic Programming” (w/ Geoff Cox), Coding Literacy, Practices and Cultures, A networked series of research colloquiua.
- “Messy Imaginaries: Diagram as an image of thought“, SCREENWALKS, organized by The Photographer’s gallery and Fotomuseum Winterthur.
- Book launch: Aesthetic Programming, HaCCS Lab (w/ Geoff Cox).
- Keynote speaker, Transdisciplinary New Media in (Post)Humanities, European Humanities Conference, Portugal.
- Exploring data with Critical Technical-Art Practice, Design Informatics, University of Edinburgh.
- The Art of Fixing Code | Book Launch >>Fix My Code<<, ZKM (w/ Cornelia Sollfrank, Janine Sack, Morgane Stricot, Matthieu Vlaminck and Annet Dekker)
- Queer Operating Systems and Affective Infrastructure (w/ Cornelia Sollfrank), Technische Universität Dresden.
- Computational Art & Data Science, Data Science Conference Europe 2020.
- Critical Interface Analysis workshop, Aarhus University (w/ Pablo Velasco)
- Artist talk, Uniwersytet Jagielloński, Poland
- Critical Coding – Josephine Bosma in Conversation with Nancy Mauro-Flude and Winnie Soon, LIMA Online, Amsterdam
- Webinar Crisis Education /// Critical Education, ArtEZ University of the Arts.
- Unerasable Characters in Machine Learning, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Contemporary Art Talk, Goldsmiths, University of London
- Vocable Code-Unfinished Code-Queer Code, STWST48x5 as part of Ars Electronica, Linz.
- Unerasable Characters in Machine Learning, Digital Culture class @ AU, Aarhus
- Tracing the Unerasable Images, National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- Aesthetic Coding in Machine Learning @ Code & Share , Aarhus
- “Generating operative images in Artistic Practice”, Visual Culture and Computational Thinking, AU Summer School, Denmark
- “AaBKC Talk” (w/ Ceci Moss), Aarhus Center for Visual Art, Aarhus, Denmark
- “Stop Making Sense“, 18th Media Art Biennale WRO 2019, Poland
- Card Decks as Method – Strategies for Interface Critique, Centre for Interdisciplinary Methodologies, University of Warwick
- Symposium – Screenshots: Desire and Automated Image, Kunsthal Aarhus
- “The Practice of Erasure” in the panel of ‘Building Archives for Evidence and Collective Resistance‘, Transmediale2019, Berlin
- Procedural values, Brandenburg Center for Media Studies, ZeM, Potsdam
- Humanistic and Computational Thinking Through Practice, School of Creative Media, City University of HK
- 2017, net.art generator/generating discourse, Karlsrhe University of Arts and Design, Germany
- 2017, Why Code? Why Program? Why Create? Digital Living Research Commons, Aarhus University, DK
- 2017, Digital surveillance in China: From the Great Firewall to the social credit system, DataLAB, Aarhus University, DK
- 2015, Life and Death in Software, Digital Culture (master class), Aarhus University, DK
- 2015, Network materiality and temporality (master class), Hong Kong University
- 2014, Artist talk: From net art to software art. University of Warsar, Poland.
- 2014, Collaborative and Collective [Artistic] Research, AVA (master class), HKBU, HK
- 2014, Net Art: Data Hacking, Coding and Critical Thinking. Videotage Summer Sch, HK.
- 2013, Interdisciplinary Practice and Artist Collaboration, AVA (master class), HKBU, HK
- 2012, Why we need the Arts, Lingnan Arts Festival.
- 2010, Interactive Design Seminar. This Happened, Hong Kong.